Monday, April 18, 2016

Day 4: Life's Mantras

Well, after yesterday's less than "sun is shining and the world is glorious post", I thought I would share a few of my mantras. See, not many people know how what I shared with you yesterday. I lost a lot of friends through it all. I keep things in to ensure I am not a burden on others. I can guarantee you though, I am one of the most positive people you will meet. If I can give myself some credit with that: I like to think I am positive but not the bubbly, oblivious, as-seen-on-TV-Valley-girl-bubbly-positive but rather the --- always find the best in every situation positive... And with that, here are things I continually tell myself:
  • "There are no shortcuts to any place worth going."
  • "Work for want you want to achieve; the journey is a gift."
  • "Life is a journey about learning and loving."
  • "Live with gratitude, respect and inspiration. "
I will elaborate more on each of those later and the stories behind how those have worked for me but, it's Monday so I am back to work and the kids are off to school so lunches need to be packed, people need to shower and we need to get this day started!

What words do you live by? Please share in the comments below.

Enjoy today; it's going to be a good one! xo 

p.s. I just received a teaser of the boys from yesterday's photos. Darn my kids are cute!!! Apparently as a parent, humble might not be one of my strengths. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment