Friday, March 10, 2017

Define "that"

Some days you just need to remind yourself to breathe. Today - today is one of those days.

Let's be honest, parenting is hard. Life is hard. We all know there are no "how to" manuals or videos as much as we strive to find them. Or --- potentially strive to create them. Take me for example, here I am writing. Rambling. Sharing thoughts and perspectives, potentially speaking to a handful for people around the world.... why? for what purpose? The good news is that in all this sense of being overwhelmed, it's the outlet and the connection that brings peace. The reality in that "parenting is hard. life is hard." is that parenting brings the greatest peace and perspective to compliment your greatest life worth living.

Becoming a parent was a catalyst in find that for me. As I continue to ramble and circle thoughts, let me define "that". "That" is purpose.

Those who find their purpose without children have the ultimate gift and have earn the utmost respect from me. I am so blessed to know what "that" is for me... "that" is to:
  • live life with a grateful heart.
  • Look for/seek opportunities how you can help.
  • Find peace in yourself. Pride in your values. Be humble.
As I end this week and start this day focused on breathing, I have taken a moment to pause. To write. To speak my mind. To open my heart. When things get overwhelming, know you are not alone. Reach out - whether it be to a person in your circle or to the cuber world. Express yourself. Ultimately, connect with your values. Breathe. Just, breathe.

What is your "that"? How do you get through a tough day" Please share your thoughts in the comments below.

Until next time... xo


_____________________________________________________

Interested in learning more about our family? Now you know how some of the evolution of our You Tube channel but watch the video below to hear about the first spark that ignited our You Tube journey. Stay tuned for updates and join us on our adventure! 




Again, if you are interested in really helping out this small You Tuber gain a little traction, please let our playlist run and enjoy a few laughs along the way! Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment